This modification improves the realism and selection of destination signs for German trains in Train Sim World. It adds line numbers where they were previously missing and adjusts the scaling and arrangement of the destination display itself to be more realistic.
To install, simply
- Navigate to your Steam installation folder, and then to "\steamapps\common\Train Sim World\WindowsNoEditor\TS2Prototype\Content\DLC"
- Unpack the .zip file from the download below
- copy the .pak files for the trains you want to use the mod on (MSB/RSN Dostos, RT Dostos/182, RRO 422) into the DLC directory
In order to remove the mod, simply remove the associated .pak files again from the DLC directory
- On Rapid Transit, only every second selection in the passenger information system actually has a destination texture. This is nessescary to display the destinations on the BR 182 in full height as it is realistic
- On Ruhr Sieg Nord, AI will display RE regardless if its running as RE or RB. This is a fault on DTGs side, not the mod.
- The addition of line numbers to Main Spessart Bahn is not practical and in the past trains running here often didn't display a number at all anyways
- The "quick select" button on the PIS computer is bound to the destinations set for AI trains in a given shedule. As these are often unrealistic or simply don't support a mod like this, this button is largely useless. It should work correctly on Rapid Transit and Main Spessart Bahn, it will always choose RE regardless of your service on Ruhr Sieg Nord and it will not be functional on Rhein-Ruhr Osten and Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr.